PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2013, 21:49
CaptainChaos981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down I agree, we have to boycott this joke of a company

Reposted from Trustpilot.co.uk, which I am now obsessed with !
If you can find it on an other site buy it there!

If I had looked at this review site before placing my order I would never have ordered from Proviation.
My story is similar to many reviews on this site, ordered a jacket showing as in stock on 26/09/13 Delivery method chosen: Standard Express 2-3 days, needles to say nothing arrived.
E-mail communications started positively with apologies for the item being out of stock however the e-mails soon became farcical with this one sent on 10th October being an outright lie "Just a quick line to let you know its due to leave tomorrow, hope this is okay?"
This extract from an e-mail, left me more than a little confused,
"A lot of jackets coming in, and going out, has made it busy over there. I was told to be patient- so I will keep my eye on this for you" busy over where? i thought I was buying from a UK shop, the part about them being told to be patient is pure Basil Fawlty.
In conclusion unless you need someone to talk to via e-mail without ever receiving your goods, avoid buying from this shop.

The answer is simple. They stock NOTHING. This is a simple middle man "one man" operation who has listed every possible product available and has no idea if he can supply it. Avoid them, boycott them, and don't risk your order.