PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Direct Entry Pilots for KQ
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2013, 06:49
gear up job

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kenya Airways Direct Entry Pilot Recruitment

Hi All,

I'm currently going through Kenya Airways direct entry pilot recruitment process. I have created this forum STRICTLY for the direct entry program "wannabe's" for us to share our experiences or ask any burning questions we may have regarding the program. There is another forum SPECIFICALLY for Kenya Airways AB Initio program. So please direct your response or question to the right forum.

So let's get the ball rolling......I recently applied the program via their website portal and about a week ago I received an email containing below message some other usual information about the program.

"Please be advised that we will be processing the next direct entry pilot shortlist in January 2014. We will however maintain your application in our recruitment database for processing in January 2014. We thank you for the interest shown in working for Kenya Airways, the Pride of Africa. Thank you”.

The above message and email was sent from “[email protected]” and not “[email protected]

Is this normal for Kenya airways to send work correspondence without using their platform? Did anyone else receive the “yahoo” email?

I hope the pilots who have gone through direct entry program will be able to share with us their insights, the do’s & don’t .