PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: CASA Regulatory Reform
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2013, 03:51
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of wank. The speach was written by some bureaucratic footstool in a darkened room, and delivered by Truss at a conference attended by some of the worst culprits of aviation decline in this country's history. Is it April 1?
The first few weeks of this new governments term has seen a repeat of the arrogance and ineptitude shown by Labor, and is a good indicator of what is to come - NOTHING. These guys are just as pathetic as the crappiest of pathological airlines, hell bent on sweeping everything under the biggest piece of plush pile carpet they can find.
Although I am just a mere commercial pilot and only deal with the occasional FOI, I feel for those in my airline who have to meander through the regulator maze of crap on a daily basis. Comments from creampuff, horatio, lookleft and up-into-the-air pretty much sums up the feeling of where we are headed, and it isn't pretty.
So you know what, let the government and its regulatory bodies continue to apply lipstick to the pig. Let them sit back, lie and deceive to their hearts content because one day a large metal tube will end up in a firey ball in one of their electorates and lets watch them sweat it out then. I don't want to see that but I reckon it is becoming more likely by the day. We should rebrand the ICAO risk matrix and call it the Australian aviation risk matrix and see where CASA sits on the likelihood scale? Anyone thinking the red zone, at a 5A......