PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia X anyone
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2013, 18:09
320busdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bamboo you must be a management lackey, I have many many friends in X, what a balls up of a company its fast becoming, at least to work for, last month the pilots had to subsidize the company by buying an ipad each, the company was only giving back 1000rm despite the fact most were unhappy about it.
My buddies have been telling me since the age of dawn that a payrise was imminent yet even after their IPO ( shares have tanked ) no mention apparently of any payrise infact was told management don`t even want to discuss the matter .
Bamboo say it as it is, X is typical, typical low cost culture, nothing is provided or given,NOTHING. When they move to the new LCCT the employees are going to pay exorbitant rates to park, you pay your own medical, your DCA fees for your licence, infact everything, including of course your journey to work, so think long and hard about jumping over, the only good thing are of course the people who work there and the new planes, if that suffice then by all means make the move otherwise, don`t moan and groan about it later you`ve been warned.

Last edited by 320busdriver; 16th Oct 2013 at 20:17.