PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL in Hertfordshire
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2013, 18:21
psmurali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
North London Flying school Panshanger

Be Aware !!!!

I was doing my PPL there from this January and I was very much frustrated with my experience there. Generally the school is excellent and all the instructors are fantastic. But the owner is not. When i went to the school early morning, he was in meeting with the instructors saying that "over teach the students". I didnt take it very seriously at that time but later on i realised that my training was keep on extending without any reason. When i asked for reason the instructors are struck and didnt answer me. I did almost 75+ hours. I decided not to waste any more money with them.

Ask yourself the following question:

* Did any of the student doing PPL left review here? All of them are trail lessons!
* In their website they given all the forum links but not pprune, why? Because pprune tells the truth.

If you are really looking to extend your training and if you have more money and wishing to finish your PPL in 90+ hours this is the ideal place for you.

I never seen anyone (from jan to September when i was there) there got PPL in less then 85+ hours. One of my friend got his license in august at his 114 hours.

They are absolute money suckers and stay away from them. If you need any more proof for my above statement, am more happy to send it. PM Me