PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar 2022: The Unintended consequences
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2013, 12:49
beluga1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When will the world wake up and stop this renegade teenager Qatar is. I don't know what the definition of a "nation" is but i fail to see how Qatar would qualify. Just like i fail to see how QR could be a 5 star airline since in my book it is not an airline in the first place. Yes, for the astronauts of Northafrica this is probably their Lufthansa/BA/Cathay.
But, dudes, do I feel sorry for all those Nepalese workers dying everyday due to an astrononomical and mysterious amount of "cardiac" cases. Do thei actually believe we believe those numbers and lies. Bet I could call Merkel or Brown and aks them for their numbers and the answer would be: look it up, moron, our numbers are official. The Qatar officials respond with nonsence like "all our workers have right to water, and cannot work when the temperature is above 45 C".
My point is that the discussion here and elsewhere is absurde. We have to stop considdering and comparing Qatar with real nations and societies when it would make more sence to conpare it to the likes of North Korea, Zimbabwe, Liberia and of course all of Northafrica. I was there. I worked under that "CEO".I was abused - and so was my family. Thankfully to day I am able to face the reflection I see en the mirror. Back then I was'nt.
FIFA, UN and thge likes please wake me up and telle me it was all just a joke.