PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Asia when it comes to hiring Pilots
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2013, 15:38
Johny Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
billboard

Maybe there was a time when getting a pilots' license required one to have above average abilities but not any more. I have heard people talking about how tough the DGCA pilots' exams are. This really disappoints me. I hear that FAA exams are even less challenging! How is it even possible to make exams easier than DGCA ones? Pilot licenses are for sale. Anyone who has the money and is not retarded(ummm?) can get one. Result? Mass unemployment.

I have never met any group of people more self-deluded than CPL holders in India. They have no jobs, no future, no standing in society and they still think they are special just because they have a CPL. And the more dumb ones have the greatest arrogance.

It is sad that such mockery has been made of this profession.
Apologies for the rant but i have been wanting to get this out for a long time.
ROFLMAO

This post glorified my dull evening.
With each CPL holder airlines gets Type rated retards for free who will wh*re themselves till they die of debt's.
With each CPL holder airlines gets Self sponsored retards with cloud nine delusions.
With each CPL holder airlines gets Human Attitude indicators to direct dumb instruments.
With each CPL holder without job's we as in pilot society get classified day dreamers who somehow always find some relatives of them trying hard to hook them up for shiny jet seat in their conversations.

Boy n Girls , Remember those days of train for CPL license and get paid 2L per month or 24 L p/a.
After all they all have Pappa ji's brothers older son's wife's friends cousin to get them entry into cockpit.
Welcome to reality of Indian Aviation