PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2013, 01:33
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My previous request stands. Post in a manner which everyone understands, or expect the post to be moderated
Without disrespect intended, for obvious reasons, this seems to be the problem - some 'rules, expectations and demands' apply to some threads and particular posters yet not to others threads? The inconsistencies on this website are becoming more and more evident, along with bias and nepotism.
How does one quantify 'post in a way that everyone understands'? That's like expecting all students in the same class to equally understand the taught theories of quantum physics exactly the same way? Not all will get it!

The senate inquiry process itself is not understood by all. I have been flying for many many years. I can assure you that some of my acquaintances who still fly for mainline carries (as I once did) do not understand the complexities and farcical nature of the regulator in a way that a pilot in perhaps GA or private business would understand. Is that a crime? Is that a non compliance with Pprune rules?

I understand the term political correctness and won't put up an argument, but to
place a caveat on terminology, phrases or a little sideways banter is a joke.

Last edited by 004wercras; 24th Sep 2013 at 01:35.