PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Non type rated easyjet recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2013, 17:09
Mixchafoolayrich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear ADM! Seems I've hit a raw nerve. Well I'm going to call it a day here as I genuinely don't want to engage in a public spat with a random I've never met. Whatever cheek you choose to reply with, crack on as I won't be engaging further. 4 or 5 posts on this forum have wasted enough of my time. I'm glad to see that you have managed 660 and therefore don't have anything else to do with your sorry life. For the record, I don't like your sandwiches any more than I like your flexi contracts and I don't holiday in Malaga. If you joined Easyjet in the very beginning, then you may well have more experience as a pilot than me. You certainly have a good deal more arrogance than I do.

Let's see if I can make this point once again and maybe you will get it. Tricky for me without a brain in my head but I will try.

I have an issue with the pathetic offers coming out of Easyjet at the moment and I also have an issue with people defending them. That is all.

Here is what I have to offer to the forum. I have and know several people who have been through the recent recruitment process.

I and several others I met throughout the process were offered a flexi only deal which brings with it the chance to maybe after 12 months be offered a perm position. There is no NEC on offer to anyone I know. What is on offer is garbage but defend it as you wish, your choice.

This is the only point I am really making. An informed bit of feedback from someone who has been through selection. Even if you have been involved with NEC negotiation or BALPA work with Easyjet, you don't have anymore new info than I do!

My veiwpoint is based on fact as a recent candidate. The info should serve as help to anyone else out there unsure of what is on offer!
Any basis for your post ADM or is it just good old rumour?!