PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2013, 22:31
racedo

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Staff definitely gain one very big thing by levying charges for things like having 2 pieces of hand luggage.... the power trip !

Just think of the scene - someone frantically repacking their luggage next to the gate on the floor and (by virtue of lack of space) having to kneel at the feet of someone who's been enforcing the rules while one of their kids says they need the toilet... if that's not a (evil) power trip then I don't know what is
DJ

Got 2 littlies and have pretty much travelled all across Europe on airlines when freetime allows and can honestly say that I have met with incredible courtesy, helpfulness and support with many staff going out of way to help. Remember most aren't employed anyway by the airlines.

Few power hungry people have been met because you know what, most people go to work to do a good job, some hate the job but most don't. Its a living and no different from me and you, occasional idiots found but hell you can find that on here.

Shock in one country was when only having one littlie and getting pushed at an airport to front of Immigration queue as were all parents with young kids. Its something they do as witnessed it since and made it easier for everyone.
UK BA could learn a lesson as I stated on Stansted thread.