PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2013, 08:26
PaulKerry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Trustpilot differs from other customer review websites in that it accepts fees directly from some of the companies being reviewed....Fee paying companies have additional control over their reviews."
Assuming that by "control", what is meant is the ability to manipulate and not just add extra fancy graphics, etc. then I'm speechless.
As it is, the ability for ANYONE to flag a review on a site like that is potentially counterproductive, however (take note Ed Barrett, as I see that your own review there was pulled) if it's a matter of "Personal details" then they remove the details such as names of company staff, references to other websites etc. and reinstate the review after a few days (or weeks depending upon how much oil their wheels require). If it's "on suspicion of being false" or "other", the customer is likely to get an email from TP asking them to prove that they were a genuine customer. When mine was pulled, after some time, I got one of those requests so I sent them my emails from Bloviation and it soon reappeared. Not until AFTER it had slid off the first page though.
If you post on TP, I'd recommend keeping all correspondence from your supplier because you may need to back up your review.

Paul..

Last edited by PaulKerry; 20th Sep 2013 at 10:09. Reason: Grammar correction.