PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Senate Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2013, 12:56
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfmanfulltimtam, correct you are sir. Please award yourself 2 chocolate frogs for remaining awake in class
Mr Farquharson said he was over in the West, Mr Boyd (the one with the Gerbil grin) said he had only just started in 1999 so he wasn't responsible, and Mr Aleck said it wasn't him because he was in Montreal!
Funny thing is that if CAsA accurately documented and maintained all project files, expenditures, minutes from meetings etc etc (as they expect industry to do) you wouldn't have so many people ducking for cover, it would be an easy process to access TRIM or that other silly program that a mate of one of the DAS trio introduced, and review who made what decisions and should be held accountable.
Anyway, 25 years and a quarter of a billion dollars later and we have jacks#it to show for it. No wonder certain individuals work for CAsA, no proper organisation would hire them with that mess on their CV.

Herr Frank, you burden me by asking many questions my friend. But hey, I like you, you seem like a nice guy and a decent hard working IOS member
So, during the senate inquiry many robust questions were raised about the (lack of) regulatory reform program, asked by the senators. Fort Fumbles mountain was removed and as a result exposed they now were, so a sacrificial lamb was required. The three old codgers handed the poison chalice to the hooded one and poor Hoody was sent packing to Canberra. The steaming reg reform mound of manure now had a new owner. But alas the hooded one jumped over the rails of the S.S Titanic knowing that the buzzards were circling.
But who owns the task now? Good question as I have no idea at all dear friend. I am not part of the iron ring. The three old fella's aren't capable of doing it, Herr Campbell isn't doing it, I believe Herr Cromarty way have been sized up for the job but found to be inadequate, so maybe 'he who has a gerbil like grin' will be tasked with the insurmountable task? Perhaps a crusty old FOI or Flyingfiend will step up to the plate and throw their hand in the ring? Maybe R.Collins or the drunk will return? Or maybe a SSI or Cabin Inspector will achieve what no other before them has been able to do - Regulatory reform!!!

Stay tuned for the next chess game move c/o the iron ring and GWM!

Last edited by 004wercras; 16th Sep 2013 at 13:03.