PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2013, 23:19
SASless

Received 500 Likes on 208 Posts
AK.....that is exactly my point....or hoped you would understand that was anyway.

Exactly....what the hell have the Syrians done to the United States of America.....that gives us the right to Attack them?

That is the thrust of my arguments for the past ten days...to two weeks.

I wrote the first part somewhat tongue in cheek trying to suggest that if we as a Nation decide to wage War....then we as a Nation....should gear up for it....go on a Total War footing. Mobilize the Reserves, start conscription, convert our manufacturing to strictly military goods and only those absolutely necessary consumer goods, enact rationing, and then....focus our every effort on wreaking havoc upon the Enemy whoever and where ever they are.

Here is a video of yesterdays Senate Hearings....actually one small segment.

General Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs (sounds of spitting heard), was unable to answer the question "What is our Objective for this Attack the President wants us to authorize (or words to that effect)?". His response....."I don't know.".

Kerry, Hagel, and Dempsey made like the Three Stooges yesterday....and they are Obama's A-Team?

Rand Paul's Epic Showdown with John Kerry - Fox Nation

One key comment by Senator Paul.....he mentions "Not one American has told me they support a Military Attack of any kind on Syria!".

My Democrat Senator's Facebook page had over 500 posts on it....and less than five offered any support for an attack and none called outright for an attack.

The American People are not for this....not at all....it is the Democrat Party Party and the Obama Regime pushing for it. Most Democrats shall vote for the Resolution Authorizing the Attack simply because they cannot bear to see Obama embarrassed over this. He fecked it up when he made the Red Line comments, did not start developing a Coalition, did not take it to foreign leaders, and then Assad opted for the "Or Else" and Obama was caught flat footed between bases. Right now he is doing that old Baseball Run Down thing....and no matter how he tries....he is going to lose....either in Congress or in the eyes of the American People.

Last edited by SASless; 4th Sep 2013 at 23:26.