PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYSCOOT AIR
Thread: FLYSCOOT AIR
View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2013, 23:49
Hunter86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys, I went for an interview a while back at Scoot. They were very badly organised and expected you to pay for everything. There were a few surprises in terms of extra things you had toay for and HR refused to let you know about remuneration etc. until the actual interview. To add insult to injury the training bond is quite expensive and came as a surprise. This may seem ok to some except when you realise that in doing this the airline carries no risk. They can call as many people as they want and screw you around with no cost to themselves.

Personally, I think that Singapore is a potentially good place to live but think carefully before you make a move like that. Scoot have a bright future but doesn't look like a viable long term option for established guys.

I'm off to the sand pit now and glad that things worked out the way they did - more bucks and better company culture. Also, the bad faith displayed by scoot in this instance is maybe an indication of an underlying tendency towards crew there that could lead to eventual unhappiness. I only have my experiences to go on.

That's my two cents worth. Negative rant is over.