PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here it comes: Syria
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2013, 11:17
Ronald Reagan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting point Eclectic, I wonder indeed why the Iranians are not doing more, they will likely be the next target on the list for the US, UK and France. I wonder who is next on the list of places to attack, Iran? North Korea? No wonder they both wants nukes for self defence!
If Iran wanted to they could fully swing this in favour of Assad and end the war sooner rather than later. In moral terms it would be the best course of action.

I really hope our nations do not launch military action, but they are just warmongers and cannot help themselves.

The UK, French and US politicians really are a pathetic bunch of losers. Unable to run their own nations properly but ready to stick their snouts into the affairs of other nations. Thank god for China and Russia, two voices of reason in this world, it gives me much comfort that our nations are in decline but China and Russia are on the rise. The future could interesting especially sometime down the road the USA, UK and France economically collapse. If that happens we will see China, Russia and India being the dominant military powers on Earth. Fun times ahead, just not for London, Paris and Washington

Last edited by Ronald Reagan; 25th Aug 2013 at 11:25.