PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air for expats
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2013, 20:11
Ace Springbok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have read all of your posts regarding KAL and want to say thank you. I found them honest and well written. I am happy that you found a job and I am sure you will add value to the company you are now with. I was about to send my application to KAL for the non type rated B777 but you have given me a lot to consider and I think that was the intent of your posts all along-so thank you! Lastly, I would like to say that I hope you have ignored the hateful, insensitive and aloof words of some of the respondents to your posts. Their posts only serve to prove that there is never a shortage of jerks. I am glad that neither you or I will ever have to wear the same uniform as these individuals. Wishing you all the best and thanking you once again for being a part of the best thing that never happened to me.
There are lots of riff raffs with parker penned hours who somehow ( not that difficult if you know how to con the Korean hilly billies, especially if you have
some buddies embedded there ) made it through the hoops in KAL and now
think they are in the super big league. They will fight tooth and nail to convince new suckers that they are super skygods who made it through the toughest training and guys like Cediazf just couldn't make it. They will sing praises for KAL luring wannabes there hoping tat sheer expat numbers can get them somewhere someday. Typical scums from the bottom of the barrel who make life for the original KAL expats utterly exasperating.

Well I heard CSA is currently making a recruitment drive in that area of the woods with good salary packages and neat options. Go for it guys and make the best of it.

Last edited by Ace Springbok; 20th Aug 2013 at 20:13.