PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATSB reports
Thread: ATSB reports
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2013, 22:38
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Beakers, non beakers, little orange boxes and comparisons!

Herr Kharon, you are correct. There are numerous legal implications for the unauthorised removal of the boxes that are currently gathering barnacles and being used to camouflage many varieties of orange reef fish. I will try to locate the specific dot points (now that the third test is finished ) . Suffice to say the 'evidence' would be classified as useless, tainted and potentially interfered with should the Styx Houseboat take up anchor, stealthily remove said boxes and whisk them away to the land of the maple leaf for a robust examination.

Also the downside is that although the boxes are at a moderate depth I don't believe they are deep enough to have been adequately preserved, such as with the AF boxes (something to do with presuure, oxygen levels, technical stuff like that). Perhaps Herr Sunfish the keen aviator, diver, and font of much knowledge could expand on this topic?

Interesting and succinct research and analysis Herr Sarcs. Also of interest is the following for comparison;

TSB Director, Investigations - Background as a pilot, director of flight operations and has hands on experience as an investigator.

TSB Director, Operational Services - Background in HF, he has a doctorate in the subject, and also has hands on investigation experience.

ATSB Commissioner Beaker - Comcare, workers comp, Ausaid and Agriculture and Fisheries, mi mi mi mi and likes playing with large pots of money.

I just hope that when the Maples visit they don't get dragged into the whirlpool of pooh and end up taking some of the residual stained matter back to the TSB and infect some of their own people with 'beyond Reason methodology', mi mi mi, poor investigative techniques and bureaucratic bull**** 101.

Last edited by 004wercras; 5th Aug 2013 at 22:40.