PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proviation customer care problems
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2013, 19:10
HWEST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I now run an online furniture business. Yes this is relevant... My spare time is spent in aviation and my past, professional life in aviation spares, brought me to Proviation as a customer. Since then I have acted as a consultant for the past 12 months and shared some 40 years knowledge.
I can tell you that there is a highly professional team behind the company. I can vouch that the company has satisfied thousands of orders successfully in the last five years and has truly established itself.
A lot of words echoing those used in recent TV shows have been used slappdash here. While considering this company v. the rest; consider that PV has established relationships with all of the key aviation supply companies in this country and overseas. I can tell you that aviation companies do work together to service the pilot consumer.
It comes with the territory on this forum, but I know how personally damaging internet forums can be since selling online. People can and do take their experiences public before dealing with them in-house. As a business owner, I used to think; Damn, I could have done, x, or y to prevent this. If only I'd acted quicker.
Do think about leaving feedback with the company directly, however. They are aware of the areas needing improvement and some of them are growing pains. But I can assure you that feedback, sent directly, will be well received. Use the internal messaging system of Pprune for a start.
They have taken on extra staff since becoming busier so to deal with customers more swiftly. Gone are contracted 'workers'. You'll get a personal service. I am proud of my association so far with the company. I am also doubtful that some of the experiences posted here are genuine and I have already made this known to Internet Brands in the USA.