PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulfstream 150 is single pilot or multipilot?
Old 19th Jul 2013, 17:35
Victo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very much for all your messages. In both jobs the TR is paid by the company, and even if the salary in germany would be a little bit higher I would also have more expences living out of home. I don`t mind to leave my home, the only thing that I mind prior to taking my decision is to do the best for my career. My long term goals, answering to Caboclo, are the same than Scarlett Ohara in «Gone with the Wind», this is to never be hungry again! I do not mind to fly in an airline , a private jet or to return agflying as I have been many years, but I've been many years fighting for my career with long times without flying and spending in planes the money I had earned prevously flying... What I would like is a stable job...I know that in aviation this is utopic!
I've nearly taken a decision, and waiting for some final negotiations with the company I will probably go for the G150, even if it's a scarce plane I will fly much more than in the B1900 and this is important too.
Thank you again gor all your advices!