PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulfstream 150 is single pilot or multipilot?
Old 19th Jul 2013, 16:43
silverknapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It serves a totally different purpose to the Kingair. True, the 1900 is based on the basic Kingair design, it shares many of the same systems etc but it is a different aeroplane, different type rating, different concept.
Showing your ignorance there. The 1900 and 300 are a common type. And what's different conceptually? From what I can see the concept is the same. Albeit executed differently.
Also interested in why the King Air is rubbish? And why the 1900 is far better? Youre talking through the hole in your arse. The numbers speak for themself. But I await your measured response.

Victo, I agree with most of whats offered above, apart from Buzz who is in denial obviously.

If your G150 job goes it will be difficult to get another I'd think. It's not popular over in the eastern hemisphere. Partly due to the fact it is a political pain in the proverbial if you want to go near the middle east. From job security a Hawker rating is much better.

The 1900 is an interesting one. If you're in France there may be a bit of work. Or the odd bit in Germany. But as I said above it is a common type with the 300. Of which there are many in every possible role from VIP to surveillance to ambulance.

But for advancement it would have to be the jet.

Last edited by silverknapper; 19th Jul 2013 at 16:44.