PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 19th Jul 2013, 05:54
Frank Arouet

Location: dans un cercle dont le centre est eveywhere et circumfernce n'est nulle part
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Think what you want, I made a simple statement.

The point is;

Tell me that you would consider, for example, a Northern Queensland office of Motor Transport, where all employees wore toothbrush "Hitler style" mustaches. Imagine they routinely and avidly persecuted their "clients" by displaying those dot point traits, cost those "clients" their incomes, family, friends and made them criminals. Such was the futility of fighting for real justice, (not "in my opinion summary justice"), those "clients" became depressed to the stage where they were "deemed" unfit to drive due to depression caused by their persecutors.

If depression, which can be cured, is cause for that person never to drive again, what would you say about psychopath's, (who probably can't be "cured"), who regularly drive and assess others ability to drive.

Is a psychopath a fit and proper person to drive and make determinations about others? Where in the spectrum of things would you place the "depression afflicted" person?

Finally, if that "client" knew he would forfeit his privileges by admission to his affliction, would he/she not hide that fact from his peers and the regulator?

Would this enhance driver "safety"?

Last edited by Frank Arouet; 19th Jul 2013 at 05:57. Reason: Insert boat, truck aeroplane regulator as desired.