PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Group Philippines
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2013, 08:01
pilot147u

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey,
I have narrowed down to AAG and AIA..

Omni is a good school but they lost to AAG and AIA in certain aspects.

AAG-Big company,many partnerships with airlines,and most of their students are already first officers.. Clark, a very fantastic place to train.. if your not a filipino citizen just go to AAG if your are go to Phillipine Airline Flight School.. good school but restricted to Filipino Citizens only. AAG has placement tests and the equipement your given is the best. Plus G1000 Equipped Cessna's. and you know their not a bull**** school. AAG UK AAG UAE AAG PHIL. Their located all over the world. plus the placement rates are not a joke..

AIA-Website is weak.. but they are a good school, their flight line, hangar and they also have some jets either than the training aircraft.. one thing about AIA its in Subic.. I have heard stuff from my filipino freinds that subic is not a good place.. they have suggested me to go to clark and join AAG instead.

Both schools are good, but my decision will be made after i have visited both schools because i have the PPL 70 percent done. 4 Subjects and Some hours and i have EASA PPL. But in europe.. ifyou ever go. go to BAA or Oxford.. i was in Adria Flight Career Centre.. i regret that place..

and dont think CAAP is a place where you can go aroud to get licence.. CAAP is one of the strictest CAA ... not like phillipine LTO or you know..