PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indonesia p2F for low timer is back!!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2013, 04:38
lingdee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s.monkey, you mention during his time , he said there were no p2f, obviously this chief pilot ( or maybe you are that chief pilot yourself ), started his career ages ago when there are not so many pilot and type rating are still being sponsored and there still are jobs available for cpl

My mates in lion got into korean and especially flyscoot and qatar on the B777 because they have the jet hours from lion air. So for qr, you guys accuse it of having loads of money to buy award, so in this case how about flyscoot , which you have to pay for the rating even you are experience. Isn't it own by a renowned airline such as Singapore airline and Singapore government?

As for you pilotchute, of cause you wont be getting a real airline job and continue being a jump pilot or whatever job you are doing now.Yes i got my cpl not long ago and yuu said that we were blind of not knowing the industry.

I think you are one who is not aware of the current pilot situation.there are only 2 sides of the coin. Either p2f or airline sponsor.

Unless you are local and the citizen of that country,you will continue to be a jump pilot or whatever jobs that you are flying now.

So you still expect things today like the old days?

1) Invited for an interview and with all fully paid , maybe should throw in a business class seat as well since you are an expat
2) expect to get the job for free with no regards of the feelings of the locals and think that you deserve the job ?
3) everyone who work and help you along the way to get the job should also work for free to help to secure a job since everyone owes you a living?
4) Once you have you hours and rating, you can just go and causing the airline to lose money

I am thinking of both ways and what if you are the airline yourself? If you are the management of flyscoot and qatar?