PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Indonesia p2F for low timer is back!!!!
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2013, 17:00
lingdee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well , no one has really answered my question heh?

It's easy to say don't do p2f and go find a job that doesn't need to have 500 hour on type and bla bla bla.

Simple, show me one job for cpl and more importantly without paying a single cent here? And when I said that I have actually lost count on how many airlines around the globe i send my cv to.

p2f is not a way to jump the que and fly big shiny jets. Look at the case of tiger and jetstar,both big names in Australia and not only they want you to pay for your type rating but your whole flight training as well which can cost about 200k grand. And let's not forget that during this period you are not paid a single cent.

Even 5 star airline like qatar airways is asking cadets to pay.

It's for an airline to save cost and yet again, no one dare to comment on past sponsored pilots who got the free rating and ran away causing the airline to lose tons of money.

It has to be a win win for both side.

So conclusion is,talk is cheap, show me the job people, if as you said so long we tried and they are jobs for cpl, trust me, the p2f will die by itself.

But look at the current situation especially with 12000 jobless pilot in india and not even counting those from other countries and experience jobless pilots, even with money today you cant even join any p2f.