View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2013, 15:18
  #1 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 278
NHS or private cardiology assessment?

A problem shown up on one's ECG during a Class 2 Medical requires a cardiology assessment to be "completed within 2 months". Can this assessment be done by a NHS cardiologist or does it have to be done privately?
Pianorak is offline