PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2013, 15:20
cloudsurfng

Received 75 Likes on 30 Posts
I would hardly call that stating that Qantas want yes people as slamming my employer. integrity? I assume you are crew....seen any integrity from QF in the last few years when it comes to their own employees?

of course some experienced people will get through. and of course not ALL who get through are moronic 'yes ' people. but the fact is, most younger in experienced people will do whatever the company wants.

the fact is though, QF have employed some absolute shockers. don't even pretend you haven't come across another crew member and thought to yourself, 'how the bloody hell did they get through'.

the Ek/qr/qcuk people were not arrogant 'get me home' types as you suggest. they were all professional crew with loads of experience and clean records. how could you possibly sit there and tell me that someone who has zero time is a better employment prospect than a current employee in a different base that other for some stupid industrial reason (divide and conquer) would be in oz already.

unfortunately...the me me me generation is all we employee these days. I have personally witnessed about 9 out of one crew completely ignore the flight crew when they got on the bus and introduced themselves. couldn't even drag their eyes off their phones for 10 seconds. disgraceful.

and, as I said, for the people who didnt get in, something better will come along!

oh sonique, clearly comprehension isn't your strongest asset.

disclaimer.....some of the me me me generation and some of the people recruited recently are bloody brilliant as well.