PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A320 Pressurization 'peaks' cause damage to body? (packless tkof)
Old 13th Jun 2013, 11:51
PH-Chucky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Agaricus bisporus
I understand the "pressure peak" is not a big deal, certainly not when compared to Extra300 skippers who experience much higher cabin v/s or skippers who fly unpressurized aircraft. But you are saying this all is pretty 'minor' in physiological terms. Do you know if there are any studies with some results/statements about certain pressure drops/peaks in relation to the human body?

Since I am involved with health issues (cabin air, radiation) within my company whereby I represent the employees side of these topics, I would really appreciate some official info (facts). I appreciate opinions, but it doesn't brings me further in representing the employees side of these topics.

Even I might have the opinion that these "pressurization peaks" are not a big deal. But I want to have this opinion being supported by official info. At the end, factual information is what counts for me and my colleagues. And if there is not enough factual information available, I am willing to dig deeper until I get satisfactory information.