PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYSCOOT AIR
Thread: FLYSCOOT AIR
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2013, 13:07
richard III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow, if I may give you some humble advice, take it or leave it as besides posting some facts and opinions that are just that, opinions, everybody has one. If you truly like asia and you think it's a project for you and your family, you just don't give up, there are plenty of jobs available for qualified pilots. I never said Scoot was a bad gig, nor tiger or Silk. I do think you can run into atrocious management that borders in the criminal, but you will find that in canada too. What's important is that you know what's on offer, and what will cost you to raise a family wherever you plan to set up shop. Having kids in international schools is financially challenging but extremely rewarding. If you think asia is for you and your family, so be it, you screen everywhere, make the cut everywhere and then you choose. Having options, wether good or bad is way better than having no options. Go screen, make the cut and then look for the info you need, I think you started the other way around, should you need info on how to manage to raise a family in this area of the world I can help, drop me a PM, If you want me to justify wether is worth trying this mob, all I can give you is an opinion and the numbers, it's for you to decide if you can make it on those numbers. But mate, you just don't give up....