PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FLYSCOOT AIR
Thread: FLYSCOOT AIR
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2013, 16:07
richard III

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi slow, sorry but the conditions stated are for captains, guessed the post was pretty straightforward, what's stated is what you get, nothing less nor more, It's a LoCo after all, Bonds are what they are, just bonds and that's what you will be bonded for. No idea what FO's make, but I don't think I'd be far off if I said 60% of a captains pay. Also as I said it's ok money if you do not have children, a cheap international school will set you back 20k. I posted an objective statement, no anger whatsoever, I just happen to know what the conditions are. And I can't blame anyone for the cost of living in Singapore which is a great town BTW. People asked and I tried to provide an objective answer, It's quite a personal choice if you decide to join them and the conditions suit you, even though I tend to agree with millers regarding career path, the pool of FO applicants comes from all over, these days, most probably from the extreme excess in mainline.
cheers
...forgot, you get 1.5k to buy your own health insurance, and no, do not work for them...

Last edited by richard III; 10th Jun 2013 at 16:29.