PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 6th Jun 2013, 17:56
004wercras

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What amazes me is that there are still supporters out there prostrating themselves before Sith Mrdak's illustrious throne and blowing so much air up his ass that he risks becoming a giant balloon and floating off into the horizon!
As a reminder to viewers, Mr Mrdak has for some time been for better of words, president over this mess. It is his two departments, CAsA and ATSBeaker that have, under his watch, become a case study for obsfucation, incompetence, lunacy, ineptitude and arrogance, to mention just a handful of things. In other words - pony pooh.

I so not see any level of government from the CEO and Commissioner's of the departments in question to officers, bureaucrats up to the Minister as currently doing a reasonable job. The final words of Senator Xenophon in the senate report succinctly sums up the current mess that all of the above individuals should be held accountable for. "With responsibility comes accountability". Or so it should in a normal world.
So how anybody would or could honestly say that he/she thinks the current departments are robust, adequate, safe, improving annually, compliant or even 'leaders in their field' is twisted. There are however a number of reasons one could speculate on as to why an individual would or could be so supportive of the current malaise, but that could potentially open up a litigators can of worms.
Nonetheless it would appear that those who robustly throw their weight behind this current shamozzle indeed 'have their hand on it'.

However it does make for interesting thinking, or robust discussion with the BRB across the table while indulging in bottles of Jack Daniels and Cuban cigars in a modestly lit subterranean refuge with some Buble playing in the background and a smattering of pot plants decorating the surroundings.
Oh dear, I'm starting to sound like the GWM!

Leadie, if I may indulge on just this one occasion -
"Tootle pip"

Last edited by 004wercras; 6th Jun 2013 at 18:12.