PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Qatar Wings
Thread: CTC Qatar Wings
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2013, 14:09
propilot9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
People reading this post should not be too gullible with what people are saying here. The again in general with most PPRUNE

Would CTC Wings really integrate with the world's leading airline to make sure they get your money and then fire the hell out of you? I don't think so. We're talking here about a very reputable flight school and last year's voted "world's best airline"... If all this were a scam it wouldn't be available in the first place.

That you can't hit on the stewardesses because if you're seen your sacked or that when you do your walk-around external inspection missing your hat and such, you also get sacked... Yes it's very very strict, but it's a prestigious airline. This also means they work with very very strict policies which you'll have to respect.

I've met a guy before who's lived in Qatar (not as a pilot) and from his opinion he seemed to like it there although he has preference for living in other countries (expat family). I can imagine it's very hot and dry every day and that you're either flying or inside your house with air-conditioning set to max... but this is something you know when you're applying for it. It's "Qatar Airways", you kind of know where you're getting into when applying...

Let's keep this as a diplomatic/casual discussion rather than a place to talk about scams and airline/FTO conspiracy theories.