PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Single Pilot Airline Ops - Yikes!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2013, 00:38
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you're a 200hr Pay to fly 'pilot' you are not a colleague.
You're a loser who couldn't, whether thru skill or personality get a proper first flying job on your own.
A good friend of mine back in Blighty who started out flying around the same period as me had the ability to pay for flying the modular way, just as I did. The opportunity to apply via the British Airways cadet scheme (which they had at the time) however came up and 'what the hell', we thought he would apply and the lucky barsteward passed all the tests and went all the way. After 70 weeks, there were no slots on the 737 and he went straight onto the 767.

I did not pass the recruitment assessments and became an airline pilot a different way that involved a lot of money.

Therefore I am one of those pay-to-fly 200hr guys who did find himself in the RH-seat of a 737 and after a couple of years, a Classic Freighter.

Apart from the fact that I failed the BA recruitment stage, do you really consider me a loser just because I paid for it you arrogant pr@ck? You are the one with SJS. You believe that you have the monopoly on a wide-body purely because you worked your way up? Get over it, and wind your neck in old man.