PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skymark Interview and Sim
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2013, 07:53
Stewsan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T&C.

Ok, first off, you will probably never be a direct hire and in the case of Japan, Iasco really does give you support. I spent almost 20 years there and needed the staff of Iasco on many occasions. The A330 terms and conditions are going to be the same as the B737. I've never heard of any company there having equipment differential pay.

I'm not sure what you mean about being jobless for 3 years but I don't think that is an issue.

I know there is a need for pilots as I'm sure you've read some of the comments by fellow ppruners and there just isn't a lot of love to be found. You do your job, keep your head down, and in most cases you'll be ok.

Even though you are a bit short on your PIC requirements, I'd send your cv anyway. In fact I'd send it directly to one of the guys involved with hiring. When I was hired by Japan Airlines back in 1992, they only wanted wide body experience and the biggest I had flown was the 320. They took me.

So, I'd send an email to : Capt. Dave at, [email protected]

I do not work for these guys but I did. I don't get any kickback but I do believe, at the risk of the full on scorn from fellow ppruner's, they have a lot to offer. There are several companies so you won't lack a choice of contractors.

Good luck and I might just see you over there