PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So Now the Pay Review....
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2013, 08:38
EK_Desert_Slave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ramius,

Funny that you agree with my statement, then you spout off a comment that is a perfect example of the kind of attitude that I'm talking about! As a matter of fact, I flew CRJs at my previous carrier. Maybe you can enlighten me since I'm just a lowly ex-CRJ guy. What exactly is it about the CRJ that makes anyone who flew it a bad pilot? Is it not an airplane? Is it not much more modern and more similar to what we fly here than say an MD-80? Just becuse the system in Europe is different and the first thing you fly out of flight school is an A320 don't act like that somehow makes you better than me. And what ex-CRJ guys are you speaking of that act like they know everything about aviation? The only people I see acting like that are people who never had to fly a CRJ because they were given an opportunity to fly a "real" airplane straight from a Cessna 172. If only I could fly with you maybe you could pull me from the depths of ignorance as an ex-CRJ pilot and show me how to fly a "real" airplane so I don't have to simply "try"and fail miserably anymore.