PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 16th May 2013, 13:41
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FONC welcome party

FONC, welcome to the 'house of ill repute', hosted by the ills of society. Lurking is ok, but sounds like something CAsA do, perhaps you are a Regulator? Anyway, feel free to lurk, however exercise caution as the naked greco roman wrestling contests and pee pee measuring disputes can at times distract one from the absolute issue here - aviation safety.
Frank just mentioned Germany and 'perverse' in his post, so add 'lurking' and we could have a theme developing? Then again add those items to say a book of magic spells and 900kg of elephant dung and you have the monthly CAsA RRG meeting (risk review group)!!
As for cryptic comments, I didn't realise there were any? For me this is simply every day normal goings on, seriously!

CAsA and ATSBeaker satire? If you want to see amusing then you should see them in their Friday casual clothing - RM Williams belts, Hawaiin shirts, cheesecloth singlets, jackboots, leather chaps and aviator sunglasses!

Anyway, must go now. Gobbles has asked me to put together FONC's welcome pack which contains some robust items apparently so keep an eye out for your mail, you should receive it on the 23rd, from Canberra, express delivery by either Styx Houseboat Couriers or The Pineapple Express!

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 16th May 2013 at 13:43.