PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th May 2013, 12:23
747BOLT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Famzy - You were right. I was accepted straight away once I reapplied.

I have just completed the Stage 0 part of the application. As 'FlyingBlindUK' said, I found it really tough.

Verbal comprehension - Wasn't too bad but I did panic towards the end as the time was counting down.

Numerical comprehension - Probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! Even if the time limit was extended, the questions are designed in such a confusing way only people who are really sharp with their numbers would probably do well on this section. I guessed pretty much every question.

Error checking - I completed 5 out of 8 questions and then the time limit ran out. The ones I answered I am certain were correct though I'm not sure if 5/8 is enough.

I am pretty confident in saying that I have failed. I didn't know how hard the numerical part would be. I revised using internet examples, did loads of practice questions and even had a strong coffee beforehand but it was still really difficult. If you are yet to do it, I would sharpen up on knowing your percentages and how to find information within a bar chart, then working out figures like 18% of 2800 all within a few seconds.

Ahhh well - It just means I can apply for ramp agent jobs until I re-apply at a later date! Good luck to everyone, you'll need it