PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skies-aviation or Eagle Jet line training.
Old 14th May 2013, 12:22
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Yeah maybe you're right, I know nothing but I've flown long enough in the Middle East to have heard plenty of rumors about Eastern Skyjets, none of which are very nice and none of which involved favourable comparisons to EK or any other operator in the Gulf

Now surely my friend you agree it's important for someone considering spending so much money, to carefully research and take advice about the company they are going to give all this money to? I wonder who you would suggest for these guys to take advice from? Apart from yourself?

I can see this thread getting locked real quick so I will just say to anyone from Europe or a first world country considering this "opportunity" to take one very simple test ... go talk to someone in your home country who you respect, preferably a captain who is very senior in a well respected airline, or someone who is involved in recruitment for an airline that you would like to work for, and ask them whether you should do this deal, and how their airline would view these hours logged with this operator. Take THEIR advice, not mine and definitely not his ^^^