PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prince Harry....The Soldier!
View Single Post
Old 12th May 2013, 15:07
TT2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spoiled wee brat.

With not enough educational quals to even approach aircrew selection centre, in fact if we look back and remember, there was a bit of scandal over his dodged up arts degree.

There must be thousands of guys and gals who have studied hard and watch every single thing that flies past / over them and say to themselves, "I want, I want, I want".

But their Granny doesn't own the AF. Nor own PR reps.

I worked my bollocks of to be a pilot, and indeed learned a fantastic amount form Senior Techs when I went into Engineering. Respect to all SAC's.

Still involved in the aircraft defence supply industry in the Far East, I'd rather have a conversation with a Bangkok whore - at least they have some life experience and a sense of humour, do not dress up in Nazi uniforms and whilst suffering a drunken memory loss do not accidently wander into the toilet zone to inhale something that is reminiscent of powdered lactate.

I'm sure the Cotswolds crowd would happily string me up for these comments, but the boy is nothing more than a puppet.
Let's see him do an 'O' level maths paper (Or whatever it is called now).

You actually think they are going to let him in harm's way?. Spoilt wee boy who has never worked for anything in his life.

His Mum got killed? Yup - scooting around Afghanistan in a gunship, how many motherless children these days?.

I await, either a fair hearing or deleted or banned. tis' a Democracy after all.