PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2013, 00:42
LPFR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fantastic post, Jack1985

I fail to see why some people find everything so obscure and unfriendly?

I mean... Like you said, all the rules are perfectly described at the Ryanair website, and they're pretty easy to understand. I've flown Ryanair over 30 times in the last couple of years and never had a scum boarding process; Never had a flight delayed for more than 15min; Always took a hand bag which is pretty much the exact size of the sizer at the gate so, no bag charge whatsoever and for what one needs for a week it's perfectly enough (Not counting pax with special needs of course); Young, energetic and friendly crew, always smiling and helping pax. In all honestly much better in general than British Airways in which I did got a free snack and a generous baggage allowance. Yes, it's nice, but is that the only thing that matters to some? Is it really worth the difference in price? Is it worth the average delays of 30min/1h on pretty much all flights I took? For me, above everything: A seat and a safe flight on time. And if the price is right even better!

I know that each one of us have different experiences. No flight is the same as other! But when you take over a certain number of flights with the same carrier you do wonder if you're just lucky or some people just like to be bitchy over little things because they expect great service for a small charge of ticket or because they didn't follow the rules they blame the airline for their own mistake!