PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2013, 17:01
Jack1985

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With Ryanair what is the boarding procedure?
Make sure to be checked-in for both your outbound and inbound legs and to have your boarding passes for both journeys printed prior to departure.

Is it going to be rush on free-for-all to get seats, as I don't want to be sat on my own for 4hrs15mins .
Get in line and proceed to the aircraft, us on the ground don't allow a free for all boarding FR flights (or for any other airline) contrary to popular belief, also the cabin crew ensure prompt and efficient boarding (no scums). If you're eager to be sat with your family avail of priority boarding or pre-book seats via ryanair.com

Also I have heard ryanir are awful for customer service and restrictions. Ad force many to pay extra charges for obscure things. I mean we are only taking one suitcase between 2 because it was about £75 more for extra baggage. And we have to check in online, it's all rather un airline like to me . My fav part was always checking in at the desk etc.
They're not awful if you follow the guidelines and their T&C's. The only charges your going to incur are listed on the website so It's hardly obscure things? Baggage charges are the norm now with all carriers the legacy's have even faltered to economic sense who would have thought, check-in I'm afraid is now outdated easyJet have now followed Ryanair with 100% online check-in policy, anyhow why wait to check-in for over 2hrs when you can do it at the comfort of your own home just drop off your bag at the Bag & Tag desk at the airport and proceed to the gate, making sure your their 30mins prior to your scheduled departure time.

It's simple and cheap so no need to worry! Enjoy Tenerife.