PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 1st May 2013, 13:14
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A source of mine in the city of Spamberra informs me the buzzards are definitely circling FF, what hasn't been determined yet is whether the buzzards will get to pick the carcass to the bone or whether they will just get to take a nibble!

I am also predicting (however I could be wrong) but depending on the final report (I hope you naughty scribes at Hansard get the spelling correct otherwise you will receive another scolding from the Witchdoctor), the CAsA beast will announce an early retirement for ESSO, or they will formally announce his intentions not to re-sign at the end of the year and that they have now started their robust search for the next DAS. It will be an outsider, possibly Barsch whom it is rumoured is being positioned as we speak, after all he is now on the AAT. Bureaucracies love lawyers! Although Twerps 1 and 2 view themselves as 'gods gift to all things aviation' and consider their abilities to go beyond the realm of aviation mystique, they are stained goods and won't be crowned 'King DAS 2013'. Hell they may even bring back Carmody? That would be interesting if Wingnut returned?

And finally another robust move to expect is that CAsA, who still need to replace that virile man Hoody, will make an announcement almost immediately after the report is handed down, that they are bringing in new blood, you know, 'that old chestnut'. They will make out poor Hoody to be the bad guy and say that his new replacement is now onboard to set things straight, blah blah blah and mi mi mi.
Which will leave ASA and ATSBeaker. I'm guessing some minor shuffling and chess moves will take place at ASA but the ATSBeaker will need stripping bare. It's hierarchy, yes those dwelling in a mystical place somewhere beyond Reason will also have to 'walk the green mile'.
New aviation bodies will hold no place in their structures for these types of dross.

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 1st May 2013 at 13:24.