PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Hong kong
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2013, 03:45
thepotato232

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any word on JSHK's hiring plans going forward, with the legal quagmire holding up their operation? I've applied through their online system, but I know the chances of getting a call through that alone are slim. I'd love a chance to speak to someone in the know or walk by their office next time I pass through Hong Kong, but I can't seem to find the posted address anywhere on the website.

Does anybody have a lead on what general range of experience and backgrounds are getting the call back for first officer interviews? Total time's weaker than I'd like at 2000 and change, but I've got experience in jets, in the region and in VHHH. No Hong Kong residency or licenses, but a full ICAO ATPL with an Airbus rating. I'd be free to pursue a license conversion with a company's sponsorship. To head off the many valid complaints about the T's and C's, I'm single with no debt, no family, and no plans to change that in the near future, am well acquainted with the pitfalls of Hong Kong and modern China, and years of furlough and meager schedules have left me at a point where several years flying the line at a place like Jetstar may be the just the thing for me.

Last edited by thepotato232; 30th Apr 2013 at 03:59.