PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 29th Apr 2013, 02:32
Sarcs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Former fire chief appointment!

Puts a whole new light on this part of the 22/10/2012 inquiry Hansard:
CHAIR: We have had an interesting day. As you know, I am Australia's most disgraced senator and I am grumpy. The evidence we have received today is that you are also grumpy, a bullying and an intimidator of people. I presume you think you are just a calm and collected bossy boss.

Mr McCormick: I do not think I am a bully in any respect, but you have other people here who you can ask—

CHAIR: So you are just a bossy boss, are you?

Mr McCormick: No, I am not a bossy boss at all. What I found when I got to CASA, as I think we have discussed before, is that there was a significant lack of direction, and perhaps some of the things that we see and we are here discussing may be direct outcomes of some of that lack of direction and focus.
Word is there is a fulltime former fire chief stationed outside the DAS’s office to rescue him every time he gets his head stuck in the roof and to put out the fire when his stogies land in the pink bats, which inevitably always happens after he has read a Kharon or Oleo post!

Note: Just before liftoff!

Last edited by Sarcs; 29th Apr 2013 at 02:54. Reason: Ok back to the 'land of the long white post'!