PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 27th Apr 2013, 12:14
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Safe fuel for all??

Ziggy, I hadn't heard that but I am very much hoping it is true.
There are so many angles to run on that rumour it isn't funny, however here is several possibilities;

• The Screaming Skull feigned running out of fuel because he was sick of hearing the co-driver/chief Voodoo Witch Doctor banging on about legal tautological nonsense and the use of his intellectual 15 letter words drove the Skull to desperation, he needed a break? Or did he have the Beaker with him in the car, and all of Beakers mi mi mi-ing drove him nuts?

• Then again, maybe 'the Chamber pot' sabotaged the car hoping that the Skull would be grounded, U/S at the meeting, and he would be mobbed and jostled by an angry mob?

• Or perhaps a wily meeting attendee siphoned the fuel and took the opportunity to piss in the tank? Only one of societies ills would do such a thing, but it is possible.

• Maybe the Deputy DAS was 'cutting cheese' in the car? (and not the James Reason type)

• Did the Skull forget to uplift the correct amount of car fuel due to operational pressures, fatigue, poor planning or unexpected weather delays or diversions on the road? Did the Skull forget to lodge a 'drive plan' prior to departing for the meeting, failing to leave any contact details in case he required a rescue?

• Did the Skull fail to put the correct fuel in his vehicle, perhaps he topped it up with JetA1?

• Has the root cause of the 'fuel oversight' been identified and mitigation undertaken to ensure said event is never repeated?

• When the Skull walked to the nearest fuel station was he wearing a reflective vest and carrying a whistle?

• And in true Skull style, he always blames the driver, so was he the Driver on the occasion in question and if so, does he accept full accountability for this occurrence?

Either way he has earned a new nickname from me for the week ahead - ESSO

(C)

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 27th Apr 2013 at 12:25.