PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 24th Apr 2013, 18:16
Ziggychick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Our Shameful System

On reflection, the FAA were in Canberra investigating CASA one week after the ditching. Very swiftly the pilot went from hero to scapegoat. What did McSkull say to them? Well, it's time they knew the truth. I am sure the FAA & ICAO will not be happy when I alert them this week to the Senate, regardless of the findings. If our own country representatives have not the balls to actively do something about C & A, then the big boys will step in. I can not say to much just yet, but I have spoken to ICAO & will be speaking with the FAA investigator shortly. I am gathering all the evidence to send in an impeccable order. The problems with CASA & ATSB has been going on for too long. It is time for real structural change and a good look at the people within the organisations. Something needs to be done as learning from admissions to mistakes is a void within both. How disgraceful that the involvement of international minds is necessary as our own are so ignorant. Stay tuned, and once again, thank you to all that have been so informative. Justice and truth will trump the BS surrounding this investigation and past ones that have conducted in a self protective manner by the fools. What I am doing is not vindictive nor attacking, it is simply bringing the truth to the surface for all to see and advocate much needed change. I am on again in hospital, migraines everyday due to neck injury and I have a very weak almost useless right arm, daily pain in right hip and right leg. It Absolutely feels that I am being punished for going to work one night and ending up in the drink and injured. How dare they. My will is strong and the evidence reality. No more hiding behind lies, BIG mistake CASA & ATSB. A wise person knows the truth trumps eventually. Clearly McSkull & Beaker do not have the wisdom within to know this. Sad cases. I am very grateful for all of your help, will keep you posted. For our ANZACS, Lest we Forget.

Last edited by Ziggychick; 24th Apr 2013 at 18:23. Reason: Spelling