PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Applying to easyJet cadetship
View Single Post
Old 15th Apr 2013, 07:00
andre1990

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Applying to easyJet cadetship

Hi guys,

I have just seen a thread below this, but since this could be such a huge decision for me i decided to create my own thread to ask my own questions in this thread without hijacking someone elses.

Details: easyJet Cadet Pilot Programme | Cadet Pilot Training | Become a easyJet pilot with CTC Wings | CTC Wings

This opportunity has just appeared the same time as i have realised it might be the original passion i should have done all along, and as a result my knowledge might not be the best.

I was wondering if someone with a more knowledgeable eye could look over and spot any glaringing worries? The way i read it is £69k for training which is repaid on starting your career with easyJet. (i.e sounds good? not many airlines do it).

There aren't many figures given really, does anyone know the starting salaries for new pilots? I've seen £40k or so mentioned but have no idea about the accuracy of that. And how about pay progression in general, does it hit high 5 figs?

Does anyone know the career prospects starting with easyJet (i.e good rep to move around?), and how they allocate bases/roster on & off?

Apologies for all the questions, as i stated, if this comes through it could be a huge, huge decision (seeing as ive just started my 'planned' career).

Many thanks.

Last edited by andre1990; 15th Apr 2013 at 07:01.