PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 8th Apr 2013, 02:47
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff, indeed Sen X is a lawyer with a practise in SA.
But I don't think the majority on this thread view him, Searle, Nash, Heff or Fawcett as Saints, nor do I think the majority of people on here are suggesting the removal of Lawyers from CASA.
Most issues pertain to;
The Law - The majority of issues and/or gripes has been the way the law can be twisted, used or abused in an unjust and amoral fashion for the purpose of bullying and payback. How can anyone justify innocent people being bankrupted or put out of business?
Sen X - No, he won't receive any knighthood or sainting! However he is seen as a possible bastion of hope to change the way business is undertaken at CAsA. In fact I empathise with the good CAsA people not only do they exist but they are often also victims of the same games that upper management play with industry.
What many are asking for is something very very simple - human rights and dignity combined with a transparent process based upon due diligence, things such as;

• The right of an individual to respectfully disagree with a decision without receiving payback or being bankrupted
• The right to receive 'innocent until proven guilty' status especially when being treated by a Government department which itself has a duty of care to its citizens under democratic rule. Citizens should not be subject to bullying, cronyism, payback, ridicule or mistreatment financially and morally by a
Government
• The right to compensation when treated unfairly, illegally or unjustly
• The right to see justice meted out to a perpetrator when it is proven they have been treated unfairly, without justice, illegally or wilfully bullied and intimidated
• The right to have decisions made about them or their business based upon clear facts, truth and evidence.

The accounts of those who are innocent and have been slaughtered by the ferocious Fort Fumble beast is endless. This has occurred under numerous Ministers, CEO/DAS's, Liberal and Labor governments.
The system is sick. We want the cancer removed.