PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 5th Apr 2013, 16:14
flame_bringer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aeroforce
Where in the world did you come up with the '' bahraini GAA cadets starting training monthly to replace expats'' fabulation.
I suggest you get your facts straight before posting, As far as everyone knows, None of those poor chaps was promised anything or offered anything they even requested unpaid training and got turned down for it...
Ironbutt I totally agree with you, It's quite a pity for GATU to make such a statement '' each expat is equivalent to 3 locals in terms of cost or whatever'' and must look after the interest of employees as a whole, We all work for the same company and will all suffer the same consequences should an unprecedented event takes place regardless of whether we're local or not.
Im just disgusted of people that are blindly overzealous about bahrainization, Its loyalty that should matter and not nationality, Locals that talk crap about the company in the local media to incite MPs and others to object to aid packages to the company are definately of no use.
Having worked with many admirable expats that are cery hard working and loyal to the company I strongly object to such unfair and absurd terminations.
And thats just my personal standpoint.

Last edited by flame_bringer; 5th Apr 2013 at 16:33.