PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Bovingdon - 1960s
View Single Post
Old 17th Mar 2013, 16:50
SKYBYWAYS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
andre jeziorski and G-AGZP!

Hello there! How on earth did I miss this chunk of interesting gen and pics on the LAC/Bovingdon era ! Strangely I discovered it, not directly through a Pprune hunt but by entering Andre Jeziorski on Google! The longtime Chief Hostess in LAC/Skyways was, as you probably know, Kate Fewings. Kate is now 98 and looking fine. A couple of days ago I visited her and discovered that she had lost contact with Andre who we last saw at her 90th birthday party. First question is do you know the current whereabouts of Andre who lived in the West End at one time? And the second question is - do you have any gen on copyright covering the three/two engined landing G-AGZP? The other day I had an exchange with Eagle Aviation elements in the matter of dear old Pancho Villa - it's great that some of these earlier pilots are still remembered which is what I am seeking to ensure, in a small way, through my book. If it's easier, my email is [email protected]. I really do look forward to hearing from you having a high regard for your Dad Ray. Kind regards John W E Newby.