PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2013, 03:35
Mediums

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I failed the CX cadet program and might fail the other one too. That's why I used the an "if" , so I'm assuming you have never failed at anything in your life and we should all follow your great example.

I will not provide any pictures etc for privacy reasons obviously but you are welcome to provide yours for sharing. As a matter of fact yes I do eat sandwiches and still do. I am happy that I can afford to eat, get a roof above my head and aim for the things I wish to reach. Are you somehow hinting that you are a better human being just because you have better food? Wow man, talk about ****** up.

I suggest taking a trip down to Ethopia or Africa and re-evaluating your take on life. Just because you earn more paper, eat better food or live in luxury does not make you any better a man than another.

I choose to improve myself in every aspect of life but I don't go judging other people because of what they eat or how their lifestyle is. One day you might face difficult times too, but rather than doing something about it you will still go bitching about it and discouraging others.